COVID-19 & SWSA Events
SWSA will fully comply with government guidelines on restricting the spread of COVID-19. For the time being all events and racing arranged by SWSA are therefore cancelled or postponed. Only when government advice clearly permits a resumption of racing and social gatherings will we re-commence our programme.
It is our intention to review the position at the end of each month and post an update here on the first of each month as a minimum so if, like us, you are keen to get back on the water as soon as possible then check on this website after 30 April.
We will allow at least 2 weeks from announcing resumption of racing to the first race to allow you to get your entry forms in, though you can complete entry in advance if you wish.